lynne's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Chenelle I am the same as u, I have only had alopecia about 6yrs but ive had m…"

lynne replied Apr 9, 2014 to After "hiding" for so long, how do you step out and tell the world about your alopecia?

41 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Donna

"for me tooooo x"

lynne replied Oct 21, 2010 to Wristbands for AA awareness

18 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Jeannie Terrel

"that was a very interesting read, and i am recently trying to go on dates and find m…"

lynne replied Sep 2, 2010 to Must your love interest 'see' your alopecia?

27 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by T.J.R.

"i was told to wash mine every week, as i sweat i feel this is better as the wig insi…"

lynne replied Aug 31, 2010 to Should I wash my synthetic wig?

7 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Leslie Mader

"i was really nervous too, and ive worn a wig now for over a yr and still get nervous…"

lynne replied Aug 20, 2010 to I went out in public in a wig for the first time today. Scary!

25 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by estella garcia

"hello wen my hair was fallen out i did have a rash on my head, not sure why but i go…"

lynne replied May 24, 2010 to Rash

3 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Suzi

"hey heather yip pigment is a normal process of regrowth, i have red hair and its bn…"

lynne replied Apr 29, 2010 to Losing pigment in remaining hair, anyone else experiencing this?

4 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Alisha Jennings

"i shaved mine off twice now but have left it to grow a bit and it seems a little thi…"

lynne replied Apr 21, 2010 to Continue to shave hair or not?

3 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by lynne

"shows there's hope for any1, :):)"

lynne replied Mar 24, 2010 to Thrilled Gail Porter gets a very special birthday present... some new hair after five years

5 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Mjay

"lol, i have to agree wi u as i have bn sufferin shocks loads more aswell, even googl…"

lynne replied Mar 22, 2010 to Static

2 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Stacey Owen

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service