Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alopecial Universalis Treatment???

Hi, I had alopecia areata wen i was 8 yrs old. I used to get my hair bak on the patches but, i used to get a new patch on another area. Som…

Started by Blessed Soul in Symptoms, treatment options, research

35 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Suchi B

Having a hard day

Today I am having a hard day coping with my hair loss. I have been doing really good lately and this website has really helped, getting to…

Started by ErinMichele in Acceptance and coping

16 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by LJBMD

Im looking for a "penpal"-ish sort of thing

Im almost 11 years old and im looking for another girl close to my age to be able to talk about it because I dont anyone with alopecia...I…

Started by Maya in Children with alopecia

11 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Debbie Haynes

hi not sure what happened to chat?

Hi chat doesn't come up on my computer does it for any of you? Eileen

Started by Eileen Simpson in Other interests

4 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Eileen Simpson

Alone

I just got married and moved to Tennessee with my husband. I've had Alopecia Areata since I was around 10 years old and even when my bald p…

Started by Carly Huffman in Acceptance and coping

8 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Tnabugg

Looking for a Dermatologist TN

Hi, I just moved to Tennessee from Canada so I haven't been getting injections for the past 5/6 months so my Alopecia is getting worse qui…

Started by Carly Huffman in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Feb 28, 2009

ACE WIGS

I just ordered a wig from a company called ACE WIGS address is :http://www.ask.com/bar?q=wigs&page=1&qsrc=0&zoom=African+Americ

Started by Eileen Simpson in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

0 Feb 26, 2009

Natural Treatments?

I want to know if anyone on here has found a natural treatment that has caused hair growth, I'm now on a prolonged regemin of Prednison and…

Started by Rayne in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Bocaj

Men Love Hair

My relationship with men always seemed to suffer because of my alopecia. Maybe its just the men I ended up with but it seems to me men love…

Started by JoDeanna in Love, relationships, gender issues

53 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by sean franklin

Permanent Liner.....

I didn't know much about permanent eyeliner before i had it done. It didn't help that the technician, although very experienced, didn't spe…

Started by Supermom in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

6 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Debbie Beller RN, CPCP

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service