Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

...for those who shave!

I was wondering if there's anyone who has ever shaved against the grain of their head. Since I have scaring alopeicia, I'm just afraid of b…

Started by Leon Johnson

1 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Tony

How do you apply eyelashes?

Help! I want to try these sexy lashes on but of course I have no lashes to apply them to...help any tips would be helpful before I ruin the…

Started by Lorena

2 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

New Vacuum wig caps

I've been reading about new vacuum wig caps that offer some type of ventilation. I've been hearing that the NuHair wigs offer a new cap, as…

Started by Carolyn

2 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

As real as it can be

Can anyone direct me to some really ideal African American weave or wigs - it must look as real as possible? I am beautiful despite the ha…

Started by Lystra

3 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Tricia

does anyone know of good human hair stylist in London

Greetings everyone I wondered if anyone can help with info for the above as I have just had my human hair wig butchered!!!,

Started by kathy

8 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by welshcakes

Cute Hats that can fit over wigs???

I saw this really really cute knitted hat last winter. I was wondering if anyone knew where you could buy knitted hats that would go over t…

Started by Zoey

6 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by Zoey

HR 5936

For those of you that don't know there is new legislation being brought before Congress. It is the bill HR 5936. This bill would require Me…

Started by Ashley

12 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Zoey

How do others shave the back of their heads?

I've tried bic'ing it once by myself, but found it impossible to get all the patches on the back of my head. My girlfriend came over a few…

Started by Deeptide

6 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Jennifer

Not again!!!

So just picture this....Usually in the morning and for work I like to keep a neutral simple look and I tie up my "hair" with a clip but whe…

Started by baldiegirl

5 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Mandy

Going bald

I am shaving head soon and looking for a good placeto buy syntheticwigs and fun hats online. Any suggestions?

Started by Bigmama

4 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service