Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Better wig ti wear both in Summer and Winter

No Description

Started by Karina

0 Feb 13, 2009

looking for scarves

One day I saw a cancer patient wearing a really nice head cover that was in the shape of a square, but the pieces were sewn toghether and i…

Started by Tamara Dixon

4 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by cho.haewon

Motorbiking! Alopecia and helmets - advice please :)

Hi all, Does anyone have any advice about what to do with a bald head under helmets - either motorbike or cycle? I have a Freedom wig: do I…

Started by Jan

5 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

which health insurace gives best reimbursement for wigs??

I currently do not have health insurance but am looking into it. Can anyone tell me which company/plan has helped them out. I know some wil…

Started by

2 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Rachel H.

Going to the gym...

Hi All, I'm 25 year old female and I have alopecia. I started re-growing my hair about a year ago. I had some temporary luck, but it seems…

Started by m

4 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Karina Louise

yaffa wigs

Hi there, Does anybody have any experience of yaffa wigs, I have been looking at these on the internet and am interested in buying one. Wo…

Started by Starr

8 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by paula

Wig Styling - the art of undercutting baby hairs

This seems to be a real art and I've seen many a wig that hasn't been undercut well, so the hair that's supposed to look like baby hair aro…

Started by Jaye-London

2 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Maya

question about forever young wigs

hi, I am new here and it is very cool/refreshing to have found this site! I was wondering if anyone here knows anything about different wig…

Started by morganax

2 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by morganax

Finally uploaded new pics of my vacuum piece!

Hi everyone...Happy Halloween! I just wanted to let the people who were asking me to upload pics of my vacuum piece see what it looks like.…

Started by kelley

4 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Katya

Lace Front Wigs

Does anyone know where I can get a descent priced lace front wig....Everyday I get up and go through the same routine slapping this wig on…

Started by Pat

6 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Dee

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service