Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

love hate relationship with my regular wig-lace wig- and real hair

well i havent been on here on a very, very long time...but i guess i have to put my thoughts into words that i can share with others that c…

Started by shemika

1 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

What about... Disneyland rides?

Hem... my hubby thought we all need some relax and fun, so he booked some days in Paris and in Disneyland Paris. I was thrilled of course,…

Started by Teresa

5 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by Dielle

hairpeice glues

hi looking for some info on hairpeice glues. going to florida in may been told vapon is good as it survives the waterparks and the heat. it…

Started by elaine

0 Mar 2, 2009

ACE WIGS

I just ordered a wig from a company called ACE WIGS address is :http://www.ask.com/bar?q=wigs&page=1&qsrc=0&zoom=African+Americ

Started by Eileen Simpson

0 Feb 26, 2009

Frustrated about wigs!!!

Ok here's the deal.... I found a great hair piece that really feels comfortable and looks great...BUT... it was very, very, very expensiv…

Started by Laura

2 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by sharon

hair stylist in the san diego area?

does anyone here know a good hair stylist in or around the san diego area that is confident in cutting or styling wigs (freedom wigs) ? i w…

Started by porcelinh

2 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by porcelinh

Passport?

Does anyone know if when applying for a passport and taking your picture, do you have to take it without your wig on? If so than i would im…

Started by Maureen

21 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Donna

donate dyed hair

I cut off over 20 inches of my hair. Its super thick. There is spots where it is shorter from where I had alopecia issues. I would like to…

Started by mscookiecrumbl

1 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by mscookiecrumbl

Is there is a place to send braids of cut hair other than Locks of Love?

My twin girls just cut off several 10 inch braids of hair and wanted to donate it to Locks of Love and I am wondering if this is the best p…

Started by Lynette D Bivens

1 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

trying to get some Info on HAIR CLUB

I know they are all around the country. There is one not too far from me. They have something called the Bio Matrix or something....where t…

Started by Laura

0 Feb 16, 2009

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service