Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hair growth/falling out pattern

Hi. My son lost almost all his hair, lashes and eyebrows over about 10 days in early March. I noticed his pattern of growth seems atypical…

Started by Carley

2 May 5, 2009
Reply by Rose K

Advice? regrowing hair.

hi, well i had alopecia for a while since around dec 07. it got worse progressively and at its worst i lost most hair on my head besides 2…

Started by Nick

7 May 3, 2009
Reply by Melody

Hair growth after a pregnancy? Even if you are AU?

Well, just past week i have discoverd that i am expecting !!! It is a great news... have been waiting for this for 10 years... So i started…

Started by lidia

2 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Lenita

What is happening to me??

About 2 months ago I got a rash on my head that was super itchy and cosisted of bumps (acne like). (Around this time I notice my hair was c…

Started by Becky

0 Apr 29, 2009

New Growth

So its been 5 months since my first spot. I have growth in the spot but am still losing hair everywhere else. The hair on the spot is about…

Started by ErinMichele

5 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by mary

How long did regrowth take??

Hi, I was just wondering how long it took for your hair to re-grow and what you experienced with the regrowth? As one day i my patch feels…

Started by Bel

0 Apr 20, 2009

The old regrowth topic

Hi y'all...... My alopecia has been ongoing for about 2 years now with it hitting my head July last year. The main big patch (oh yes i hav…

Started by Mark

0 Apr 19, 2009

lumps caused from series of steroid injections for alopecia

My husband had alopecia and had a series of injections. His hair has grown back but he is noticing some lumps in the the area that was inje…

Started by Julia Hurley

3 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Julia Hurley

Hair and weight loss?

Hello! My first round with alopecia areata happened while i'm in grad school, now, a few years later and out of the blue, I lost about 85%…

Started by Jen Lowe

6 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by kastababy

Statistics

Hey Everyone!! Iam new on Alopecia World.. and pretty new to the world of Alopecia.. since i Just found out I had it over a month ago. Anyw…

Started by Meghan

3 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Amy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service