Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Telogen effluvium...experiences

Hi..I´m Karina from Argentina...I want to know if the hair is growing again and if it´s recommendable to wear wigs in the meantime.

Started by Karina

1 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by estella garcia

Is this bad? Any ideas?

Hi all... I was hoping for some ideas of what is going on with my hair and scalp. I examine the hair that falls out and most of them have a…

Started by Julie Koch

3 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Julie Koch

Do you think having long hair just weighs it down and fall out easier?

My recent hair loss has had me thinking of any option of why it is falling out . People have suggested to cut my hair cause it was down to…

Started by letcia Parga

8 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by letcia Parga

Facial hair

anyone have any ideas on how to keep my mustache and goatee? all my other hair is gone eyebrows scalp ect. I've tried steroid cream and inj…

Started by james oehler

0 Aug 11, 2010

If it grows back, how does it start?

Hi all! I had AA for many many years but after two pregnancies I lost all my hair. (Also partially eyelashes and eyebrows). The process was…

Started by Helena Wenzin

8 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Helena Wenzin

Cortisone treatments

Just wondering what people's experience with cortisone shots has been. An article on the Internet says: "The average patient who opts for t…

Started by RB

4 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

Vitamin B12

My daughter's test results came back and the results were normal in every area except her vitamin B12. It was acutally very high they told…

Started by Tammy -mom of Ramsey

7 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Julie Koch

Nursing and hairloss

Does anyone know if nursing could be causing my alopecea to get worse. My daughter has been nursing since she was born for 9 months now and…

Started by Jane

2 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Mhairi

Recent Doctors appointment

So i just visited my dermatologist in hopes to continue the shots I have been getting. Well he came in and I told him I had new spots that…

Started by ErinMichele

8 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Julie R

Pitted nails and alopecia?

I have i have got pitted nails from the moment i had alopecia but it feels like it should and they are becomeing weak! Is this normal?

Started by Imogen Dubowsky

7 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Tuesday

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service