Support groups, networking (154)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

devon meeting

Can we all get together somewhere in Devon (my house if you like near Exeter) ? I'd love to meet others like me - such a boost of confidenc…

Started by margaret watson

2 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Salmezan

Making a cause out of bullying

Making a cause out of bullying By Alene Hill, St. Louis Post-Dispatch If there's any good at all that resulted from the bullying (Alopeci…

Started by rj, Co-founder

4 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Bobby

AlopeciaBoy Network

I used to have this most awesome website about 15 years ago that used to have the coolest info on earth available about alopecia, our first…

Started by Nathan Paul Prince

0 Feb 2, 2009

where are you?

I'm new to alopecia world, and have been without hair for 12 months. I have found online support groups, but how nice it would be to meet w…

Started by Lisa

0 Dec 12, 2008

Where are you?

Looking for other Pennsylvanians with alopecia. Also in the southern tier of New Yourk state. Interested in support groups either starting…

Started by rick

0 Nov 7, 2008

Kansas Supports.

Are there people in the Kansas City? If not I would really like to start to form some.

Started by May

0 Nov 3, 2008

THANK YOU to all the great people who responded to AM I A CRAZY PARENT? Could you help again please?

Hi, thanks again to all the responses I got regarding wether or not I should make my daughter's classmates, teachers and whoever else may b…

Started by Renee

0 Oct 20, 2008

~Northern California Support Groups~

Does anyone know of Support group in the Northern California area? I live in Folsom (Bob does too) I would love to meet others and get to t…

Started by Zoey

5 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Cheryl, Co-founder

NC AA Support Group???

Does anyone know of an AA support group in NC? Specifically the Charlotte area? I'd love to find one for my 4 year old daughter. Thanks for…

Started by Jodi Wertz

1 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Cheryl, Co-founder

Rochester, NY Area NAAF Support Group Meeting, Thur, Sept 25th

Original Flyer attached - here are the details When: Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 7PM Where: Browncroft Community Church, 2530 Browncr…

Started by Tony

2 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by Tony

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service