Other interests (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Celebrities

I've been feeling pretty down about losing my hair, but recently I have discovered many celebrities wear wigs on a daily basis. I was wonde…

Started by G

8 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by lonelyplanet

Follea and shampoo

Hi Fellow Follea gripper wearers, I posted a similar question under wigs, but just wondering what products you use to care for your piece?…

Started by Christine

2 Jun 29, 2018
Reply by Christine

Repealing Obamacare

Just received an action alert from the National Alopecia Areata Foundation. The proposed legislation would allow insurance companies to cha…

Started by Alo-mom

1 Jun 22, 2018
Reply by angiekelley

Alopecia Totalis is much mooooore better than Alopecia Areata

Hey, I'm new on this forum, so sorry if I'm recrudeseing this theme, but am I the only one believing that it's just better to have absolute…

Started by The HIGHGROUNG

2 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by pepperdust

Enjoying exercise and sports with AU! How do you do it?

This question is more for the ladies, how do you go about your exercise and strenuous activities whilst covering up?? I love running but no…

Started by Nancy

13 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Arford_41

My daughter needs help

Hi, My daughter is 4 years old. We have recently started noticing that she is not responding to any sounds or voices. We got really tensed.…

Started by Lori

1 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by hagster

Dyeing my hair

Hey everyone. I was just recently diagnosed with Alopecia Areata about a month ago and I have slowly had several spots lose hair in the cou…

Started by Hannah Blankenship

9 May 29, 2017
Reply by Lexi

Obamacare

I am devastating that congress has passed this bill to hurt so many americans. Those of us with Alopecia or those of us who love someone wi…

Started by Alo-mom

4 May 20, 2017
Reply by Tom

Breast implants and alopecia and other autoimmune disorders

I wonder how many women out there who have alopecia areata have developed it since having breast implants? Check out this information: http…

Started by LeslieAnn Butler

4 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by LeslieAnn Butler

Who is your Hair stylist?

Would like to know who Freedom hair users , use for their hair dresser and where are you located.  

Started by Pamela

0 Dec 30, 2016

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service