Other interests (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Losing Pubic Hair (I know... I went THERE!)

I used to have alopecia areata, but in the last year, it's turned universalis. I've lost all the hair on my head, eyebrows, arm/leg hair, e…

Started by gldean1988

15 Sep 23, 2020
Reply by JeffreySF

New to this...

Hello, I'm new to this.. just wondered if there's any groups/people wanting to meet up in local areas -  little unsure as I'm in Auckland,…

Started by Emma

2 Jun 25, 2020
Reply by TG

Need Help, Any suggestions

So, I wanted to start this off by saying I am not trying to make you feel bad for me. I have a hair disease called Alopecia. I was torment…

Started by T

3 Feb 4, 2020
Reply by Cheryl, Co-founder

Surviving winter with Seborrheic Dermatitis.

How does one survive the winter months with Seborrheic dermatitis? I have been relatively clear for the Spring and the Summer but since the…

Started by D. Brown

1 Oct 11, 2019
Reply by jasonvoo2019

Relaxing vacations?

Does anyone have any good recommendations for beach vacation spots? Before I got alopecia, I used to love going to the beach, getting a lit…

Started by m

6 Sep 22, 2019
Reply by Rubius

How and when is the right time to tell your child ?

Hello  I am going into my 7th year of living with this awful condition and although I am much better I still have my up and down days. I ha…

Started by Bonnie Piper

2 Jul 11, 2019
Reply by Bonnie Piper

Dyeing/bleaching hair

Hello! I had just became a member on this site today. I’m looking to see if anyone has anymore information on dyeing/bleaching your hair wh…

Started by Amanda Cobourn

4 Jun 10, 2019
Reply by Amanda Cobourn

Problems with college dorm not willing to make accommodation for daughter w/ alopecia universalis

My daughter is 18 years old and about to be a freshman in college.  She has Alopecia Universalis which she was diagnosed with in 8th grade.…

Started by Danna Parrish

72 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

Baskin-Robbins ..... 31-cent Scoop Night .....

This has nothing to do with Alopecia World, nor Alopecia, but is extremely close to me, as I have been a Volunteer Firefighter for the last…

Started by JimB

1 May 30, 2019
Reply by Lisben

Diet

Did you change your diet after you found out you had alopecia? What do you eat/drink or don't drink or eat? With this topic I am trying to…

Started by Natascha

13 Mar 28, 2019
Reply by Amelias

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service