Love, relationships, gender issues (172)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

Hello, everyone, my name is Jorge am currently 31 years old Portuguese guy living in Melbourne Australia.  I have alopecia universalis sinc…

Started by Photolic

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

Sex and alopecia

What are some of your do's and don'ts of sex? As an alopecian, in other words, what are some of the things that you do or do NOT expect fro…

Started by rj, Co-founder

39 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Rakyshka

When should I tell a date I have alopecia?

I very rarely wear wigs. I wear them once a week maybe once every few weeks. I wear hats or scarves almost daily. Usually I wear a wig for…

Started by Rach1992

29 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by ree221

The 'Third Date Rule' by Debbi Fuller

For those of you who are dating and don’t know how to broach the subject of your alopecia with a new person, this is my best advice: You te…

Started by Cheryl, Co-founder

53 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by ree221

No hair= no hook ups= no dates= no tinder matches

Being a young bald guy really sucks. 21 with AT is awful. Almost no women are attracted to me, and the ones that are happen to be extremely…

Started by Sad1995

39 Mar 13, 2019
Reply by hagster

Dating with alopecia

I have become reaquainted with an old friend and may begin to date him.  He knew me a long time ago when I had long think hair.  I am compl…

Started by DeeDee

1 Feb 28, 2019
Reply by Rajeev93

Girlfriend won’t tell me she has alopecia

Hey there, I just had a questions about relationships and alopecia. I’ve been seeing my girlfriend for over a year now, and she still hasn’…

Started by Jimmyh234

54 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by Alicia

Been there. Done that!

Yes, the very term 'Alopecia' causes me to cringe. Even after 20 plus years. I am still uncomfortable talking about my hair loss. Good news…

Started by She

0 Nov 16, 2018

need friend

my name is MH momen. i am from bangladesh . i am very alone . no one want talk to me , becose i hav alopecia. i need friend who understenin…

Started by MH momen

9 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by Karaholly

Dating & scar insecurities

Oh gosh...ok I’m not sure how to begin this. It’s somewhat of a rant and but I want opinions and advice..or even just a cheerful comment? I…

Started by kitkat

5 Oct 26, 2018
Reply by kitkat

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service