Love, relationships, gender issues (172)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Online dating

Do any alopecians here online date? I'm thinking of doing it, but as a woman who wears a wig, I am not sure how to broach the topic with po…

Started by femmejuice

12 Oct 16, 2019
Reply by emillnoore

Fear of expressing intimacy, insulted in the end.

Hi guys, I am Rita and I suffer from androgenetic alopecia, so overall thinning of the hair. I am still losing hair as we speak gradually,…

Started by Rita

1 Oct 3, 2019
Reply by Pamela

17, lacking confidence, and dating

Well here we go, I'm 17, going into my senior year of high school and have been battling with alopecia for about the whole summer. I've al…

Started by Acuteegg

11 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Demixl

Online dating - Just a reminder and just my opinion

In this day and age it is never a bad idea to be ‘too careful’. This site is a support site for those of us who are experiencing hair loss…

Started by LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe

24 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Demixl

Dating?

How is dating for everyone else with alopecia? I've seen more women married on here then men. Any Thoughts?

Started by Eddiblueyes

42 Jul 26, 2019
Reply by Rubius

Telling boyfriend about my Alopecia

Hello! My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 7 months now and I am still struggling with telling him about my alopecia (I know,…

Started by kvv

3 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Bonnie Piper

Newly single and struggling with alopecia

Hey all, i am new to this whole mom thing and alopecia has always been in my life however it used to be areata. Since having my now 7month…

Started by ROAsmom

2 Jun 6, 2019
Reply by Alo-mom

Alopecia and my engagement

I feel like Alopecia temporarily stole a part of who I am and I hate that. I recently developed Alopecia and a few months after I got engag…

Started by Alysonm

19 May 29, 2019
Reply by walexia98

Having communication issues with my Latina girlfriend. What to do?

My girlfriend of six months and I are having a hard time communicating. We met through A Foreign Affair,  and got together after a month o…

Started by Smiley

2 May 23, 2019
Reply by RitaStar

Rejected by girls in India

Hello, I am here for a friend. Here is the thing he lives in India and he has alopecia universalis. But because of that no girl wants to m…

Started by notsuffering

1 May 12, 2019
Reply by hellopeesha

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service