Love, relationships, gender issues (172)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does wanting a woman to be bald, for a relationship, sound so weird?

Ive had alopecia my whole life I havent had the best luck with meeting women. I suppose I look strange to them....  anywho  some of the wom…

Started by Mason WIlliam Hitchcock

2 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

I want to shave my head again, but should I tell him?

I shaved my head in August this year for Locks of Love. I don't have alopecia and it doesn't run in my family. But since I was a children a…

Started by Jessie Marie

4 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

Family dilemma about turkey day

Hi all, I would really appreciate any input on this situation... I live with my boyfriend's parents and have for months in an apartment dow…

Started by Raychel Pfeffer

4 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Raychel Pfeffer

The joy of shaving my partner

Today, my alopecic and adorable wife, Cheryl, deviated from our primping routine and shaved her own head. I'm certainly no fetishist but, t…

Started by rj, Co-founder

14 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Becky

Anyone's husband have a hard time accepting your Alopecia and the way you look?

I've had alopecia for a little over 2 years now but it's hardly been noticeable til the past month when it all started to fall out, and i e…

Started by Lucinda

13 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by MARGARET MCCOY

How and when do you reveal your alopecia status to a person you are dating or a partner?

I was just wondering for those alopecians who disguise their hairloss, when and how do you reveal your hairloss to that someone special to…

Started by Dee

3 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Beth

Not telling people, who might deserve to know

hi, im 15 and i have alopecia Universalis. All of my best friends know, my family does too. I am very open and comfortable to talk about it…

Started by emilie

7 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Annette Shuford

The final straw?

At 32 and still single, I wonder if my hair loss will be the final straw that causes me NEVER to be able to find a life partner. In spite o…

Started by Twila J

8 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Sam Sam

TO TELL OR NOT TO TELL

do you think not to tell some one your partners or friends or lovers that u have alopicia or wear a wig is wrong ? in the past i have had r…

Started by sharon

8 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

Men's Health revealed 60% of men preferred more hair to money, friends.

(Haha' my discussion title might be off, since the survey said 1400 people not 1400 men, then I think female pattern baldness is not as com…

Started by Joshua

3 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Lee

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service