Love, relationships, gender issues (172)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finding love or just how to go about meeting people when you have alopecia

I have come out of a long relationship and now realize I have no clue how to get back into the dating world! I have so many questions. 1. W…

Started by Emmily

22 Feb 12, 2021
Reply by Jamalia Franko

Dating in oxfordshire

Forgive me if there is other post regarding dating. If there is please redirect me. I am a single guy looking for a lovely lady to date and…

Started by Mike27m

4 Feb 9, 2021
Reply by Jamalia Franko

Looking for Insight and Support

Hi All: I've been here for a long time, but I haven't posted in a while. I thought I was pretty much past needing any outside support, beca…

Started by SusanM

9 Jan 26, 2021
Reply by SusanM

Need help with college!

Hey everybody, I need some advice! I'm going to be a freshman in college in the fall and I'm about to ditch wearing wigs (which I've been w…

Started by nonbinaryweirdo

6 Oct 19, 2020
Reply by Amanda

New girlfriend - telling her about AA tomorrow

Hey, guys! My name is Kevin and I haven't participated in any forums in a long time. I have been happy lately and I only come on here when…

Started by Kevin H

17 May 6, 2020
Reply by kimmy68

Sleeping in your wig, the first sleepover

I've worn wigs for about 11 years now, and have progressed from wearing synthetic wigs to human hair, hand tied, lace front, high quality w…

Started by Sidney Prescott

7 Mar 9, 2020
Reply by Dee

Woman tells her boyfriend about her alopecia areata

This woman has just found out she has bald spots and it's telling her boyfriend in this video Woman tells boyfriend about her alopecia

Started by Fuzzless

0 Feb 14, 2020

Got dumped because of my alopecia

I had another alopecia episode and my eyebrows fell out again. This has had a dramatic impact on my appearance. I was scared to tell my the…

Started by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

42 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by Apple

For all you ladies who have become fearful of dating since losing your hair, please take a moment and watch my video. Thanks and be well.!

Started by Jackie

1 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

I'm not sure what I'm hoping for -- advice?? Someone else who knows what I'm going through? But I'm surprised I have not seen this mentione…

Started by Jenny

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service