Children with alopecia (334)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

sulo medrol intra venous treatment

I'm a mother of a 10 years old girl that was diagnosed last week having severe alopecia areata. she lost 50% of her hair (not in pathces),…

Started by shay2008

0 Dec 20, 2018

Can hair loss be only on arms and legs?

my son started loosing hair over the summer in patches on his arms and legs. He has less hair now after a few months but his scalp is fine…

Started by Melanie

0 Nov 15, 2018

New Diagnosis

My 7 year old daughter was diagnosed with alopecia areata today.  She has 3 patches of hair loss.  Is there any way of knowing how this wil…

Started by Mia

8 Oct 8, 2018
Reply by monicakim

Alopecia is back......grrrrr

Hi My daughter is 6 and she has Alopecia Areata since she was a baby. Those damn round patches covered her head at 9 months old and now she…

Started by Fidgety

21 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by AlopeciaAngel.com

9 months old with Alopecia totalis

my baby girl has lost all of her hair, eye lashes and eyebrow over the last few months. I am so worried and I don't know what to do.  A der…

Started by Leah

10 Sep 12, 2018
Reply by Piya

Will the spot go completely bald?

Hi, my son (age 6) was diagnosed with alopecia areata  last week. It's now been 12 days since I first noticed the bald patch at the front o…

Started by Concernedmum

4 Aug 22, 2018
Reply by fantine

9 month old diagnosed with alopecia areata?!?!

Hello my name is Monica and my daughter was just diagnosed with alopecia areata from like a 1 min apt with a dermatologist! I just cant get…

Started by Monica2016

9 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by pepperdust

Shedding with cold weather

My toddler has gone 3 years with no hair loss. In late May she was given a Hep A and Polio vaccination. This resulted in 2 moderate sized p…

Started by StephaniePA-C

3 Jan 18, 2018
Reply by StephaniePA-C

Alopecia

is alopecia totalis curable ?

Started by anukhan

2 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by hagster

Tears, Fears and uncertainty

Hello friends, I come to you today just so upset and heartbroken.  I have Alopecia Totals, but that isn't what is upsetting me. I have acce…

Started by Sandy K.

35 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Claudia Lewis

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service