Children with alopecia (334)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Shreya's Very Own Style" - a children's book about alopecia

I'm so excited to share that after two years of work, my debut children's book, "Shreya's Very Own Style" is now available for pre-order!…

Started by Suhani Parikh

4 Jul 27, 2020
Reply by Suhani Parikh

Need advice on talking to my son's class about alopecia

My 6 year old son started losing his hair at the start of October, and now he's almost completely bald, with just a few eyelashes/eyebrows…

Started by cate

9 Jul 20, 2020
Reply by Suhani Parikh

I am father of a 14 yr old alopecian boy.. Seeking help about treatment and guidance about what stage it is?

My son developed 3 patches when he was 8 one of them filled and 2 left for 3 yrs no hair loss on head but eyes brows and eye lashes come an…

Started by Zahid

10 Jul 20, 2020
Reply by PJSuss

Any doctor who prescribe xeljanz in Turkey???

Hi there I am new in this page  I need your help please?? does anyone know any dermatologist or doctor prescribe xeljanz in turkey?  I’ve h…

Started by Frida

0 Apr 22, 2020

AA triggered by other illness

I just wondered if anyone had their AA begin after another illness. My 5 year old was diagnosed with AA...and this all happened after the m…

Started by Three Stay

37 Oct 25, 2019
Reply by Cocopuffz17

My 6yo son is being bullied in school for being "bald"

My son, Ben has been diagnosed with alopecia since he was 6 months old. Initially, it was Alopecia areata. At the age 1 1/2 yo, 100% of his…

Started by MOMofa6yo_AT

14 Sep 27, 2019
Reply by Emma Brown

Insect bite reactions?

Hi all, My AT (for a year now) 5-yr old has recently started having severe reactions to bug bites. Her temp runs a degree or so hotter tha…

Started by Erin

4 Apr 28, 2019
Reply by SabineTawni

23 month old just started prednisone

My son was diagnosed with alopecia areta. His hair grew in and fell out in may. We just started prednisone and a topical cream. His hair is…

Started by Heather

19 Mar 29, 2019
Reply by Alex Dzeko

Has Rogaine helped on children?

We saw the dermatologist for the 2nd time today after our initial diagnosis a month ago. Luke is only 4 years old and she suggested we star…

Started by Lisa

18 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

16 years old

I have tried everything from the new PRP to cortozone shots. I have been very positive until this last couple of months as I lost most hair…

Started by Christinarose

8 Jan 17, 2019
Reply by Jem

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service