Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc. (192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scalp care ideas, please!

Anyone have any tips on how to take care of your scalp? I'm completely bald and totally over wearing hats and I want my scalp to look its b…

Started by Michelle

14 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by GutsyGirl

Be Bold and Be Bald. Why give away your power?

Hi All, Though I suspect this topic may draw some negative comments, I've read too many posts on this site where people are worried about…

Started by Evan

47 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Cindie

My first discussion about shaving (and AA)

I am even nervous typing this! :) I am in my 40s have had patches since my 20s, never to the extent I have now. I have lost both brows, las…

Started by Mom of 5

10 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Mom of 5

Head tattoos ? Yes or no

I have AU and wear nothing on my head. I have eyebrows tattooed, and body tattoos. But I would love to have a head tattoo, but I am 54 and…

Started by Gill

24 May 16, 2013
Reply by Tracy

Why do you love being bald? :)

I would just like to discuss reasons why being bald is awesome! I'll go first! I think its awesome because I get to crack funny jokes when…

Started by Jasmine

29 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Michelle

I found a model who rocks the bald!

Hi everyone! My name is Andrea and I am 24 years old. I was diagnosed with AA last November. I was lying on my boyfriends lap and we were w…

Started by drea.gonzales

0 Feb 25, 2013

17 years old and recently diagnosed with alopecia areata (need some advice)

I'm new here on the forum and I would like to introduce myself, I'm from Portugal, I'm 17 years old and I was recently diagnosed with AA. T…

Started by Zeeeebs

8 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Vintino

How do I get a beautiful smooth shiny bald head?

okay how do i get that beautiful shinny bald head???? will i have to shave everyday?? i know this sounds kinda funny but is there any thing…

Started by Ashley Garrett

9 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Steve

Shaved my daughter's head tonight

At her request. I thought she'd want to save the hair, but she didn't. Wasn't much there anyway -- she had more when she was born, I think.…

Started by Sarah's Mom

26 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Abooie

Wish me luck

hi all, I've had enough. The hair has completely gone from the top of my head, hardly any left. I'm in bits, but my hairdresser is on her w…

Started by Vicki Sampson

16 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Leon Johnson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service