Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc. (192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sporting a bald crown trend or trial?

It is true that the trend - women and men wearing their heads shaved is on our side. However, the truth of the matter is that when this tre…

Started by Vesselsong

1 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Pat

Best friend

Every now and then I miss having a full head of curly hair like I once did. My best friend teased me and call me goldielocks, now he in a f…

Started by Wesley Marr

0 Aug 21, 2012

To shave or not to shave?

I was wondering . I am starting to get more and more hair. Its been 4 years since I lost it all. Should I save it to start again. Or shall…

Started by Ronda

10 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by LitchKing

I am Not My Hair!

Since having my hair shaved, I am always anticipating the next comment about my hair. A woman I know commented she didn't recognize me and…

Started by Vesselsong

2 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by LitchKing

Tips from a barber about shaving

First off, I want to say thanks for allowing me to be a part of this community. Being a licensed barber, I want to pass on a few tips about…

Started by Lester

9 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by BTB (John)

Head shaving

I am considering a Freedom wig which will require me to shave off what hair I have. What methods do you use to shave for the best finish? A…

Started by ChrisM

8 May 21, 2012
Reply by Paul

Electric shaver/razor recommendations

I wonder if those of you that use them might share your recommendation for a good electric shaver. There are so many. I guess I will have t…

Started by ChrisM

3 May 20, 2012
Reply by ChrisM

Henna Head Tattoos and Stubbly Bits! And I need some advice :)

Ive been offered a Henna Head Crown by a wonderfully talented henna artist - which is rather exciting I think! Ive never had one but after…

Started by Katie B

17 May 12, 2012
Reply by Gill

Modeling?

Does anyone know how the modeling world feel about a bald girl? I'm very interested in it and just wondered if anyone had further info? Tha…

Started by Sarah Gordon

2 May 7, 2012
Reply by Rose Marie'

When do you decide to shave your head?

For me, my hair fell out from the back bottom hair line forward. Once my hair line reached the back of my head it was clear this was differ…

Started by Donna

1 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by aural

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service