Acceptance and coping (836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coping with Alopecia in the UK

Can anyone point me in the direction of when to start wearing a wig and where one can go and chat to find out more about Alopecia and how t…

Started by Warren

0 Sep 30, 2008

Where does one start

Good morning all and welcome to my world. I am your average day guy who has just got Married (last saterday) to a wonderful girl who has be…

Started by Warren

0 Sep 30, 2008

the six foot taLL baLd NURSE <3

Hi everyone! So, thanks to the wonderfuL AngeLa...i now know where the popuLar spots on this wonderfuL website are...i haven't been an extr…

Started by Sweet Mary HiLL

3 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Dexter Williams

Being OK

I would like to hear how other women was able to go in public without headgear and being ok. I know no one with AA, AT or AU, so I feel lik…

Started by Deborah

14 Sep 24, 2008
Reply by Linda

helping a friend

Hello all. My friend Candy has very low self esteem. She had long beautiful blond hair before she lost it all 7 years ago. She never really…

Started by Judie Pokakaa

8 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by Judie Pokakaa

Alopecia and Gay

As if I wern't allready in the minority being gay. Now alopecia too? What are the odds of that? I have lived in San Francisco for nearly 2…

Started by JeffreySF

9 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

Hair today gone tomz?

This time last year I had lost quite a lot and never thought I would ever come to terms with hairloss, this site gave me so very much suppo…

Started by jackieduck

5 Aug 31, 2008
Reply by jackieduck

antidepressants?

*sigh* About 9 months after my second daughter was born I went on Zoloft. It helped lift my mood...to say the least. I also have low thyroi…

Started by Georgie

3 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by Georgie

What does "acceptance" mean?

Last month I received an email that made me think afresh about my idea of "acceptance." Indeed, the email deepened my understanding of what…

Started by rj, Co-founder

11 Aug 26, 2008

Spiritual Growth in Hair Loss

Well, I'm actually kind of surprised that no one has brought this up, but maybe I should. Is it ok that I'm bringing up religion? No idea.…

Started by Malinda Rode

18 Aug 23, 2008
Reply by Malinda Rode

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service