Patches are still visible even when I shaved my hair. Any advice for me?

Hi Guys,

I shaved my hear completely but we can still see the patches where there are no hairs because there is a contrast between the areas where I still have hair and the patches.

If you were in the same situation, what did you do to make it more homogeneous and to make it not too visible?? Any creams, products...?

I am so desperate about this.

Thanks very much for your help,

Vincent

cf: on the photo, you can see a big spot where I don't have any hair on the back of my head.

Views: 4549

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah it does help a lot... I am currently trying the garlic-onion juice cure to help grow the hairs on the patches.
Have any of you tried it before?

Heard of it but didn't ever try it.
I'm still doing the same routine...Once a month steroid injections, minoxidil 5% twice daily, Biotin 2500 mcg daily Vitamin D3 2000 iu daily.

Vincent, i am starting to use the treatment of dr Rohit Shah from India for my AA. It seems to have helped a lot of people with very positive results based on the testimonials.

i am yet to know how much it could help to grow my hair at my bald patch but just would like to recommend.

Also, if you have found the best way to shave your hair to prevent obvious visible of your bald patch, please do share...

Hello Sean, Did you have any improvement after Dr.Rohit Shah's treatment? Thanks.

you can dye the remaining parts lighter. it makes less of a contrast between dark hair and skin colour.

I use dry shampoo that's tinted. It help's hide the spot really well.

What is dry shampoo that's tinted? Name of the stuff?

Its a product for when women don't want or can wash their hair everyday. It comes in colors now and is used to cover up where they've colored their hair and its growing out. I was really skeptical about it but a friend who's a stylist have me some. I let my hair grow out and it really does work. If the spot is big it makes it look a lot better. A light camouflage where people only see it if they are really looking. The smaller spots just disappear. I use ambiance dry shampoo because it comes in a variety of colors vs the blonde and vague brunette hues of other companies. And you can buy two colors and mix for the right shade. I do brown n black to make it look as natural as possible.

That is a cool tip! Thank you!

Super Cool

My understanding of tinted dry shampoo is that it's basically a fine powder. I suspect that it will drip off when you sweat.

Has anyone else tried this? I'd love to see a before/after pic

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service