I was diagnosed around october 2014 with alopecia,I been using Clobetasol Solution 0.05% and Rogaine for women, and nothing seems to be Help, The doctor was concerned because I have multiple bald spots,she told me normally the body realize that It's making a Mistake,but for me it's not and it's still attacking my hair, so she's recommending the injection and I hear positive and negative about this treatment, what are your thoughts on this treatment if you had it done.

Views: 1807

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thank you so much for the respond but I've been talking to my husband and I don't think I'm going to get the injectionsI rather do it naturally and if I never get my hair back oh well life goes on I feel like there's too much side effects with injections and I don't want to put myself through that I'll try whatever else they have ,thanks again

Coni, take a peek at my profile. I am using Kenalog injections with low-level laser therapy and having great results.

I have injections in my brows every 5 weeks. They seem to help. I'm actually going first thing in the morning for them. Not a minute too soon also as my left brow is going away again.
yeah I think its just best I try something else or just completely leave it and pray hopefully it all comes back
Do you have scarring on your brow line where they were injected? My dr. Didn't want to do them on my face because he thought they would scar
No, no scarring. I have the slightest bit of atrophy on one but no scars. I just got back from having the injections. It's not fun, but neither is having no eyebrows.
I draw mine on but I miss my eyebrows more than my hair. After I have my baby I think my dermatologist wants to try an oral steroid to see if we can get the hair to come back.

I've had over 30 injections in my brows and no scars.

Everyone is different however. The risks for a one off group of injections are unlikely to do much permanently . 

so I got my injection today but I got it on my ass have you guys heard of that one before? they even told me to wait 15 minutes before they leave to make sure I don't get a allergic reaction even the nurse they gave it to me she said she's never heard of anyone getting it on there before she normally doesn't on the head
Never heard of that. It seems strange that it wasn't done topically in a localized area

If you ask me, I would say GO FOR IT.  Try everything and hope for the best..

I went to the hospital last night I had a really bad anxiety attack and I felt like the injections triggered it so I give up on trying I'm just going to hope for the best that it will grow back on its own and take natural supplements

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service