clinical trial of PF-06651600 And PF-06700841 selective JAK inhibitors

I recently saw an ad for a local trial for the two jak inhibitors listed in the topic. These are not xeljanz or jakafi, they are selectively jak3 and jak 1 inhibitors respectively. 

My son is not eligible as he's too young and hasn't had the condition long enough, but it is very promising to see new development on new drugs happening! 

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02974868

Views: 1220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I saw that too and it is being done in the Palm Springs area of California where I live. I went to meet the medical personal were is was being conducted and plan to stay in touch with them,

sort of related, but how did you do on the trial for Tralokinumab last year? last report showed you felt it was starting to work for you

Thanks for the update!
How much information are you as a subject given during the trial? Are you told whether your dose is going up or down, or if you are in the jak1 or jak3 branch?

thanks for the update and for subjecting yourself to the trial

good luck! 

Thanks for sharing the update!  That's great that the study got extended.  I'm not in in a study but have been taking Xeljanz for 2 years.  It's grown back most of my hair but does not seem to help with my severe eczema.  Would be great to find a drug that works for both alopecia and eczema! 

Hey Bekind; how did your january checkup go? growth still progressing? 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service