Hi Everyone!

In the last few months, I've researched Alopecia and treatments...
I was currently looking through a pamphlet at the Chiropractor's Office that discussed Acupuncture and a mixture of Internal Herbal remedies that have been taken and performed on Alopecia Patients. Although, the results are minimal has anyone ever seeked Homeopathy as a form of treatment rather then the Cortisone Injections... I just thought it was rather interesting, any thoughts???

Views: 3576

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, Ihatehairloss.

I'm about three weeks into my TCM tea regimen. My digestion has definitely improved. No news on the hair front, unfortunately (um, except a new patch on the top of my head . . .)

I am new to alopecia world. I have been dealing with bouts of AA on and off for almoat 20 years. My worst bout with this condition has been in the past year. I have in the past regularly taken steroid injections from my dermatologist and have had results in the past but not this time. About six months ago I stopped all treatments and am now mixing a combination of seven essential oils together and rubbing into my scalp each night. I havs been doing this for about one month and think, just think I am feeling sone little hairs.
Hey TMB,

Where did you get the idea to do that or the guidance on how to make the mixture?
After much on line research, I located this on a holistic web site. I lean toward holistic and knew it could not hurt so I am going to use the essential oil mixture until I use what I purchased. All the oils are organic. There are seven of them. If you want the recipe, I am happy to share it. O got them for an online company out in California. Www.organicinfusions.com. investment is about $200 and you will need to buy a bottle with a dropper which I purchased for $3 from a local compounding pharmacy
My pleasure Theresa- here you go...
This oil blend must be gently rubbed onto the scalp once a day at night before going to bed. Pay special attention to the bald spots but work through your entire scalp. The teatment must be applied every day without a single day being missed. I usually make a batch of the following and have put in a dropper bottle which I purchased at a local compounding pharmacy, this is one of the few times you will use undiluted pure essential oil on the skin. I purchased my oils on line at www.organicinfusions.com. I purchased all organic oils. Good luck Theresa!

Recipe:
3 drops rosemary oil
4 drops geranium oil
4 drops lavender oil
1 drop frankincense oil
4 drops cypress oil
2 drops cinnamon oil
2 drops juniper oil
You are welcome Theresa. I forgot to mention I usually multiply the recipe x10 or x20 so you don't have to keep making it. Maybe a soft cotton beanie would work best once you treat your scalp. Beware your bed pillow will smell like cinnamon but that is not a bad thing!
I'm now about 6 weeks into a TCm regimen. Still no regrowth...

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service