Has anyone heard about Cyberhair. I understand it is really great for swimming and activities. I would love to have a hair pierce that would not take so long to wash and style.

Views: 3474

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I actually ordered one and it should be comming in any time now...
Where did you order from? I have beent rying to find a place and faving no success.
There's a website that i found it on http://amyspresence.com/ and then you can go to locate a studio link and click on your state and It will tell you where you can find a studio in your state. Good luck!

<3 Heather
I am sure Debbie's pieces are fine and I honor her work. I've never tried her pieces so I cannot comment ont he fit or feel. My experience and also from what I read on the Amyspresence.com site and in all the press I researched on this line (People Magazine, The Today Show, and others) before buying it, is that cyberhair weighs less than human hair so it doesn't drag and after getting wet it dries back to it's original style in a very short amount of time, - so there is literally no maintenance. And so far they're right.

For me it comes down to the feel of the cap - how the water flows through it - and how the hair is when I get out. I think it's best to try on both and not listen to anyone - just see how it feels first and which is most comfortable. That's most imortant.
For me it's key. Also, I have learned that when you hold a wig up to the light you should be able to see through it - if you can't it won't be as comfortable.
Hi Renee,
If you were to get a Freedom Hair from me, it would be really great unprocessed European human hair. You can wear it swimming or for whatever activities you want. When you go in chlorinated water, just wet your hair beforehand in tap water so that your hair doesn't absorb the chlorine. This is a tip that people with their OWN hair should follow! It helps to stop the absorption of the chemical into the hair. The rest of the time, the hair is super easy to manage and it won't "matt" like some human hair does. This is because the hair is all injected into your cap in the same direction that it grew out of someone else's head. It is very easy to manage and care for. The scalp is so real-looking that anyone would assume that it's yours.
Cheers,
Debbi Fuller
Cyberhair by Amy's Presence….. We work with that hair system at the Hair replacement clinic I work at....it is great if you like a set style.....the hair system stays in that set style and is very easy to maintain.
This sounds very interesting.. I was looking into something like that for a vacation that is coming up. But I have heard it can take months and months to get it.. Is this true?
It would be a dream come true to get one of those :)
I just ordered a piece that is made of a material like this, and it is going to take 10-12 weeks before I receive the new product.
At the clinic I work at we can usually get a stock Amy's presence wig in about 2 weeks. A custom would take longer....
Hi
I help manage another site as well as participating here. I noticed a post the other day and asked the lady if I could put it here to help those that are interested.

So here it is. Hope it helps.

Have you tried Amy's Presence? She has a kids wig. I have an adult cyber hair wig from her and while it's not for me on an every day basis I do wear it swimming, biking and running. It has a hand tied cap with a mono top and a large band of poly around the front through to the ear tabs and then another large strip in the back. I can submerge my head in water and not lose the wig, although it would be best if tape was used during swimming especially if you are jumping in or diving.

Here is a link:

http://www.amyspresence.com/kids.html

I don't have any personal knowledge about the children's wig, so I'm not sure if it's human hair or cyber hair but I'm sure you can email them and they will give you all the details. I'm also not sure of the cost by I paid $1,800 for my Amy's Presence.

Hope that helps.

Heaven

Rosy
I understand it is held on with a product called Amy's Presence contact film, that holds very well.
I have to agree about the AP contact film! It's GREAT stuff!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service