All Discussions Tagged 'wig' (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Human hair wig newbie with a couple questions

Hi all, so I have a human hair wig that's 75% Euro hair I believe. I'm totally new to wigs so I had a couple questions for those who are mo…

Started by femmejuice

22 May 31, 2023
Reply by Deojan

Beka wigs

Hi guys! I’m about to invest in my first “high end” wig and I really want one from beka wigs but I’m so hesitant because the company doesn’…

Started by Sxra

2 Nov 29, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

Human hair wig donations

Hi, i have a friend who runs a salon and makes human hair wigs. She has three she wants to donate but would also like some publicity for he…

Started by Nazy Curtis

3 Sep 13, 2022
Reply by AsumaKoruko

travelling

hi everyone i would love to go to Thailand for 4 weeks as part of a group of people i've never met we will be staying is hostels all togeth…

Started by emygemy

7 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

Need help finding cheaper wigs

So. Many. Wigs. That's the thought that's been stuck in my head recently. Let me elaborate-- I was paying my credit card bill last month an…

Started by JacquelynTaylor

25 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

Shampoo/conditioner suggestions for human hair wigs

I have been wearing wigs for about 7 years and have yet to find a shampoo and conditioner that works well on my wigs. I used to wear synthe…

Started by Jennie

28 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

Help buying a wig online?

I’m looking for my first wig. I want a full wig that: 1. Looks natural 2. Has a good price 3. Is available online I would like answers from…

Started by shortblackwigs

29 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

Anyone else having problems with Featherlite wigs and Isadore?

I bought my featherlite (fall) from Isadore last year. When i first received the piece to inspect that hair quality i was very hopefull. Ho…

Started by amya

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

Question for full lace wig wearers. How frequently do you take shower with your wig on?

How frequently do you take shower with your wig on?

Started by Nik4

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

Swimming with wigs

This is my first summer with AU, and I'm trying to figure out how to swim with a wig. My daily wig is custom human hair wig, but I was told…

Started by Zoe

48 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service