All Discussions Tagged 'vacuum' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Freedom/Vacuum Wigs and the HEAT + HUMIDITY

Hi all, I'm considering getting a Freedom (vacuum/suction) wig. I hear they're great, but that they can be hot. We've been having a lot of…

Started by Ali

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

Vacuum Wigs- types and costs

Hi! OK I have had alopecia since I was 15, I have always worn synthetic mono top wigs. I am ready for a better one. I want to swim and not…

Started by Erin

49 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

Peggy Knight vacumm wigs vs. Freedom wigs

Which vacuum wigs are better, Peggy Knight or Freedom wigs (or others)? Also how would you compare vacuum wigs in general to lace front wig…

Started by Dielle

20 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Debbi Fuller

Freedom Wig

I live in the NW sububurbs of ILinois. I am looking for a hair stylist to cut my new hair piece. For those of you who don't know, this is a…

Started by Tricia

1 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Pamela

Freedom Wig + headaches - anyone else have this?

I recently got a Freedom wig and it looks amazing. The problem is that it gives me terrible headaches about an hour into wearing it. It fee…

Started by Rix

4 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Ms. Aries

About freedom wigs

Hi everyone! I,ve got bit of a problem with my wig. I mean, everyone says is sooo perfect, anyway I got one a few weaks ago and i have stil…

Started by Josephine Bihl

5 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by carlatay

NHS

Hi can anyone help me with any information please, I need to become NHS registered so I can help people who get some support from the NHS I…

Started by Tracy Spencer

0 Sep 4, 2011

Wig choice

Hello. I'm new here. I'm 22 and am slowly but surely on my way to alopecia totalis. I've had it for about a year ad i'd say i have about a…

Started by Lola

16 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Eva

Soft suction/ human hair wigs? Please advise!

Hi All, I haven't shaved the rest of my hair yet, but it is very quickly going in that direction! I have to wear a hat or a bandana to cov…

Started by Courtney

7 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Karina Louise

For UK Members - Vacuum Wigs, New Hair Technology to visit UK in Summer 08

Some information about vacuum wigs!! For those in the UK interested in vacuum wigs, you might like to note that Jon Fortgang, New Hair Tec…

Started by welshcakes

14 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by welshcakes

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service