All Discussions Tagged 'of' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Xeljanz in Mexico? Where can we buy it? How Much per Month?

I read awhile back that someone on here has gone to Mexico and purchased Xeljanz, but don't remember who? Can you tell us where in Mexico y…

Started by Xeljanzmiracle

1 Jan 7, 2020
Reply by Apple

Best Shampoos and Conditioners for Human Hair wigs

I have heard amazing things about Olaplex. I understand that many of the Olaplex products can only be purchased if you have a Beauty Licens…

Started by Alo-mom

3 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Mohit Singh

Anyone using Wen hair products? Hairloss from Wen?

I don't have any experience with Wen, but I came across this article warning of hair loss: http://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/l

Started by Fuzzless

22 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by GRRLWR

Alopecian on Humans of NewYork

Have you see this post and the comments on the Humans of New York Facebook page?  Lots of love and acceptance. https://www.facebook.com/hum

Started by Fuzzless

1 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Eddiblueyes

New York photo shoot

DK Wright, a poet who wrote a piece for my book "Head-On, Stories of Alopecia" is in the city, and has a photo shoot set up to go along wit…

Started by Deeann

0 Feb 12, 2014

Locks of Love Expose in Forbes Magazine

This was a story that broke in Forbes Magazine in May regarding Locks of Love. Many of us know someone or may have been personally been aff…

Started by kastababy

0 Jun 20, 2013

Being transformed by the renewal of your mind

I have been thinking a lot about perspective lately. Mainly the fact that situations don’t necessarily change, but perhaps just our perspec…

Started by Cheryl, Co-founder

15 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Ivan

Yaffa wigs ?

Anyone have experiance with this brand ? Ditto on Youtube shows a few . I want to know if they are worth the cost ?? http://www.Youtube.com

Started by nDallas

6 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by cathy clark

Eyebrow loss? Half an eyebrow loss? Where is the rest of that eyebrow and is this common?

For a long time I have had eyebrows from the middle in towards my nose. The outside half is totally gone. The part that is there is very li…

Started by holyhairlossbatman!!

16 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by holyhairlossbatman!!

Living and Studying Alopecia

Living and Studying Alopecia By CLAUDIA DREIFUS Published: December 27, 2010 Angela Christiano, 45, an associate professor of dermatology…

Started by Jamie Jo

1 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service