All Discussions Tagged 'hope' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Total regrowth :)

Alopecia World :) First I would like to say THANK YOU, to every one of you on this site that helped me during this difficult journey! I hav…

Started by Judy

50 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

There still is hope

A while ago i posted a thread asking if there is still hope. I was quickly losing all of my hair, and within about two months, about 65-70%…

Started by ac

7 Jun 20, 2018
Reply by Albany

Is there still hope?

I am fairly new to this website, but i have decided to try to reach out and answer some questions. I have had AA for 4 or five years. Start…

Started by ac

10 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by ac

What are the outlooks in terms of finding a cure?

Realistically speaking, are we even close? I mean the cure that Will Kill this disorder dead once and for all. Will it ever be found and wh…

Started by Eledoya

0 Dec 18, 2016

Let's all take the pledge

Let's all pledge today, When or if our hair grow back, we will stay at Alopecia World to always give support to those that need it. It's im…

Started by Angie

97 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Dorothy G.

This is a video I made about my cousin who has universalis

http://www.alopeciaworld.com/video/hair-loss-documentary-alopecia-areata is a video I made about my cousin. Happy to say he is doing really…

Started by josh

0 Dec 12, 2011

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service