All Discussions Tagged 'baldness' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do your scriptures say about your hair loss?

Malinda's discussion titled "Spiritual Growth in Hair Loss" got me to thinking about how hair loss is depicted in the sacred texts of diffe…

Started by rj, Co-founder

28 Jan 30, 2023
Reply by lisratae

Is This "The Cure" We've All Been Waiting For?

The Key to Locks: Columbia Team’s Breakthrough Led to Hair Loss Treatment By Alan Dove For over a decade, Columbia geneticist Angela Christ…

Started by Alopecia World

6 Oct 22, 2022
Reply by FFAKari

7 things never to say to a bald woman

This week I read an article on DiversityInc.com titled "7 Things Never to Say to LGBT Coworkers." It got me to thinking: What might be 7 t…

Started by rj, Co-founder

28 Mar 22, 2022
Reply by Anne Williams

Anyone tried MINOXIDIL 10%?

I'm 24, had hair loss for about 3 years, I used Minoxidil 5% for 2 years and recently have started the Minoxidil 10% from www.Alpixy.com, h…

Started by Ivanko

3 Jul 6, 2019
Reply by bibby

Why my hair are going thin day by day and getting damaged?

I don't know why I start losing my hair. My hair get damaged at the edges. Hair line is receding. I am taking too much stress for it and I…

Started by Maira Rafiq

1 Mar 4, 2019
Reply by iRestore India

Why does my hair go thinner every day and getting damaged as well?

I was taking too much due to some personal issue and due to this i was not taking proper diet and due to stress and insufficient diet my ha…

Started by Maira Rafiq

0 Jan 30, 2019

When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

When should you tell a person that you're dating, married to, or interested in that you have alopecia? Or, to pose the question quite diffe…

Started by Alopecia World

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

Is there a hair piece I can buy for baldness on the right side of my head?

I have seen hair pieces for baldness on the top of the head but I searched and could not find a hair piece for my condition. What can I do?

Started by helen30

4 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by itzmejudy

I think that men are sexy with bald heads

If I was a man maybe I would not worry as much about alopecia. Today it seem to be the latest trend men with bald shave heads. Because if a…

Started by helen30

0 Jul 26, 2015

Xeljanz: This rheumatiod arthritis pill may grow hair but may have dangerous side effects

The pharmaceutical giant Pfizer must be rubbing its hands in anticipation… because if it gets its way the super risky, super expensive arth…

Started by helen30

0 Jul 17, 2015

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service