All Discussions Tagged 'autoimmune' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alopecia and other co-existing diagnoses

Hi All, I am curious what other conditions have you been diagnosed with?  I have had AU since I was 4 years old.  I was just recently diagn…

Started by Kelly

1 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by FindingAnswers

Breast implants and alopecia and other autoimmune disorders

I wonder how many women out there who have alopecia areata have developed it since having breast implants? Check out this information: http…

Started by LeslieAnn Butler

4 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by LeslieAnn Butler

Alopecia Areata and Other Health Problems

Hi all, I'm 48 and about six weeks ago discovered a whack (and by this I mean four inches!) of missing hair at the back of my head. Basical…

Started by Camryn

0 Mar 3, 2017

My story

Hello All, This is my first post. After doing countless hours of research and reading all of your stories, I've decided to share mine. Back…

Started by JHen

18 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Xeljanzmiracle

Oral lichen planus

Does anyone with FFA also have oral lichen planus?  If so, how is it being treated?  Thanks...I am so tired of autoimmune problems.

Started by Mary

0 Jan 14, 2016

Autoimmune clusters

So as far as I know I am very healthy, as are most alopecians, but my doctor keeps scaring me by saying that autoimmune disorders come in c…

Started by wendizzle

3 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by Jorja

Denver area doctor recommendations

Hi All, I have been on the search for one doctor to be treated for my ailments, as I have already been to many with little help- dermatolog…

Started by Rach1992

3 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by Rach1992

New legislation for autoimmune diseases applauded

Representative Patrick Kennedy (RI) introduced H.R. 7078, known as the Prevention, Awareness, and Research of Autoimmune Diseases Act of 20…

Started by rj, Co-founder

3 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by kastababy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service