All Discussions Tagged 'allergies' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Could allergies be the cause?

Hi! My daughter is 9 and was loosely diagnosed with alopecia about 6 months ago. I say loosely because there have been conflicting opinion…

Started by Aussiemum

4 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by Aussiemum

Diseases/Issues related to Alopecia Universalis?

Hi, I have had AU for 1,5 y now. I had AT 20 years ago and have been living happily with light AA (coming and going) since then. Living wit…

Started by KiraC

3 Jun 30, 2017
Reply by Deborah Gay Smith

Dust mite allergies

I wondered if anyone else has an allergy to dust mites and AA as well?  My daughter (age 8) has both, and I think (?) I am noticing a corre…

Started by MummyWendy

5 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Camryn

Steriod injections

We are new to this world of alopecia and alopecia world.  My daughter who is almost 19 found a spot in Sept that doubled in size to a now 2…

Started by nhm

0 Feb 16, 2016

Your alopecia key

Hi all, This is my first post, quick history of my experience with this blight... I am a 45 yo male, with no history of alopecia or any aut…

Started by Frequenttraveler

0 Apr 20, 2014

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service