All Discussions Tagged 'Treatment' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Excimer Laser for FFA

Hi, I was diagnosed with FFA a few months ago. The scalp irritation is very annoying! I've had 1 appointment so far of steroid injections.…

Started by Sha

3 Jan 28, 2020
Reply by Hazel

LDN balances immunity and grows hair

We are having success with a little-known drug called LDN.   It is safe and nontoxic.  My 8-year-old takes 2.0 mg each night.  I have docum…

Started by pterese

23 Feb 7, 2019
Reply by Julie

Should I see a doctor or just wait it out?

Hi Ok, So three months ago I noticed a small circular bald patch on my jawline. I didn't think much of it until about a couple days ago I…

Started by Baldman2323

2 Sep 27, 2018
Reply by Baldman2323

AYURVEDIC TREATMENT - Have'nt tried

Hi All, Please check this link in youtube. I was supposed to visit them on July 1st 2018, but unfortunately my work didnt allow me to take…

Started by Manesh (AKA) BiggBaddBoss

0 Jul 4, 2018

Sulfasalazine

Hi! My daughter just started taking Sulfasalazine 2.5 weeks ago and I wanted to reach out to get feedback on anyone’s experience with it. T…

Started by Simone_a

0 Jul 3, 2018

Cyclosporine

My 24 year old son has due eloped alopecia totalis in the pst 4 mths. Has been dealing with stress recently and has a history of eczema and…

Started by Kris

5 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Kris

AU treatment claimed by www.RepairStemCells.org : Need to check Authenticity

Hi, I am suffering from AU, I recently contacted one institute that claims the treatment of AU, Can anyone check the authenticity of the or…

Started by Raj

8 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by CathyJean

New Herbal Treatment that has worked here in Australia!!!

Hi All, It's Lisa form Australia. I am so excited...I just watched a program here in Australia where a young girl got all of her hair back…

Started by Lisa M

18 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Franklin

Gluten Free Shampoos, Tea Tree and Biotin Shampoos?

I began using a tea tree shampoo recently after a visit to a health food store. The lady said tea tree and Biotin enriched shampoos would b…

Started by Louis

0 Jul 8, 2012

Possible cause? ScienceDaily (July 1, 2010)

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/06/100630132744.htm Not sure if this has been posted before or not, still interesting though.

Started by Jones

1 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service