All Discussions Tagged 'Freedom' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Freedom wig pictures/info

I am hoping to start a thread where freedom wig wearers post a photo of their wig along with specs like the color/density/length/curl for o…

Started by Erika

30 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

Freedom/Vacuum Wigs and the HEAT + HUMIDITY

Hi all, I'm considering getting a Freedom (vacuum/suction) wig. I hear they're great, but that they can be hot. We've been having a lot of…

Started by Ali

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

Market research project - Describe the ideal CHP (Cranial Head Prosthesis) boutique (Part I)

Good afternoon Alopecia World! I am currently in the process of completing my MBA with a focus in Technology Management, and this semester…

Started by kastababy

7 Sep 29, 2021
Reply by ArcheBland

Freedom Hair cut and curl pattern advice please

Hi Guys I am in the process of ordering my Freedom piece. At first they did not have the colour in the length I wanted and I've decided to…

Started by Janine

7 Sep 19, 2019
Reply by Rubius

This whole business with wigs is an absolute joke!

Hi all, Does anyone else find the world of wigs to be overwhelmingly ridiculous and a complete mystery? And can anyone offer some words of…

Started by Dani

40 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by Gonaim

Freedom Wig

I have a Freedom Wig that I purchased 14 months ago.  It cost me $4,000.00 and is a 10 inch.  I don't like it and do not wear it often. It'…

Started by Pamela

10 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Modern Show

Freedom Wigs - How Long Does It Take To Get One

I have been looking into the Freedom wigs and I have seen from some post that customers are having to wait a long time before receiving the…

Started by Alopeciagirl202

4 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by CarmenJones

Freedom Wig

I live in the NW sububurbs of ILinois. I am looking for a hair stylist to cut my new hair piece. For those of you who don't know, this is a…

Started by Tricia

1 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Pamela

About freedom wigs

Hi everyone! I,ve got bit of a problem with my wig. I mean, everyone says is sooo perfect, anyway I got one a few weaks ago and i have stil…

Started by Josephine Bihl

5 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by carlatay

Freedom Wig/Vaccum Wig

I just got my Freedom Wig 4 days ago. Love it!!!!  I want to solicit the veterans of this amazing wig as well as us newbees. How long befor…

Started by Pat Latina

6 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Pat Latina

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service