Vicsta's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"The least scratchy/itchy/uncomfy wigs I have found are totally hand tied ones. I als…"

Vicsta replied Dec 20, 2011 to 29 year old female with so called FPB. How do I cope? To wig or not to wig?

6 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Jennah

"You can use Moroccan oil on human hair wigs, but as Karen said you need to be carefu…"

Vicsta replied Jul 19, 2011 to Wigs in the Summer and Moroccan Oil question

4 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"I have a larger than average head too and I know what you mean about putting the opt…"

Vicsta replied Jul 19, 2011 to Large heads

7 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Liz

"Loss of the outer third can be linked to thyroid problems - not sure about half. My…"

Vicsta replied Jul 19, 2011 to Eyebrow loss? Half an eyebrow loss? Where is the rest of that eyebrow and is this common?

16 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by holyhairlossbatman!!

"What a lovely account. Good on you for allowing her to be herself. :o)"

Vicsta replied Jul 19, 2011 to First bald outing

6 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by PaulJ

"How do you know the colour chart was there from day one? Do you work for them? Plus…"

Vicsta replied Mar 15, 2011 to Who know Lori's WigSite....???

16 May 11, 2013
Reply by Teresa Cox

"Hi Dielle I understand where you are coming from... the problem with therapy is tha…"

Vicsta replied Dec 28, 2009 to Anyone Else Just Tired?

11 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Gale Moorman

"I do not think you are out of line. Do I think the school is out of line - yes. You…"

Vicsta replied Jan 14, 2009 to My son quit high school because of alopecia..I'm so angry!

74 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"I used Nioxin products - the shampoo, conditioner,a kind of conditioning spray calle…"

Vicsta replied Sep 6, 2008 to Nioxin and Alopecia??

18 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Lois

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service