Sue's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Hangster have you washed your RW human hair yet is dry after wash and is the lace…"

Sue replied May 16, 2017 to Wigs: where to buy?

23 Apr 11, 2018
Reply by Modern Show

"Hi Rose would you post the site please"

Sue replied Dec 12, 2016 to European hair wigs - Gemtress, Impression, Follea, or custom-made from Russia?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Thank you, I am so blessed to have friends like you and the others on this forum onl…"

Sue replied Dec 11, 2016 to Any opinion about Milano wigs

4 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Sue

"I live out of California and New York and I have to order it on line is suppose to b…"

Sue replied Dec 10, 2016 to Any opinion about Milano wigs

4 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Sue

"Jacquelyn can I ask what is the brand of the wigs you have "

Sue replied Dec 8, 2016 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"Hello every one all I know is that we should never buy on line I know some one paid…"

Sue replied Dec 22, 2014 to Anyone buy from feather lite hair systems in Toronto?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Hi, Femmemuscle can I ask what is the Internal and external natural DHT blocker that…"

Sue replied Feb 9, 2014 to New Herbal Treatment that has worked here in Australia!!!

18 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Franklin

"Holisticgirl I added you as a friend I would like to know where in Toronto you are.…"

Sue replied Jan 25, 2014 to Wigs

59 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

"Hi Becca  Did you by follea gripper? what lengh of hair did you by they all start fr…"

Sue replied Jan 25, 2014 to Wigs

59 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

"Hi Bizzo I am just wondering do you still happy with your featherlite wig? I tried a…"

Sue replied Dec 10, 2013 to Anyone buy from feather lite hair systems in Toronto?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service