Spenser's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Kelly, so sorry to hear yet another person with wig aggravation due to poor quality.…"

Spenser replied Mar 20, 2016 to Wig restoration and new wigs in the North Jersey / NY metro area

4 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by Spenser

"@gowml: You are correct. It is not sustainable. Unfortunately the "interest" in taki…"

Spenser replied Jul 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Who here has reported that they sustained their hair regrowth when they stopped medi…"

Spenser replied Jun 3, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My go-to because it also supports the alopecia nonprofit Bald Girls Do Lunch is thei…"

Spenser replied Jun 3, 2015 to Eyebrows

14 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by ariel

"Bald Girls Do Lunch Makeup Shop has the best brow Sealer ( better than the discontin…"

Spenser replied May 29, 2014 to Losing eye lashes and brows! Help!

40 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Amouna

"If this is the BGDL Brow Sealer she is talking about and is now their standard Seale…"

Spenser replied May 12, 2014 to Advice: Need full proof waterproof eyebrow shadow? Pencil? Liner?

6 May 14, 2014
Reply by hopeforalopecia

"You said it, it is a big step. But you can do it in baby steps. I wore dark sunglass…"

Spenser replied Apr 27, 2014 to After "hiding" for so long, how do you step out and tell the world about your alopecia?

41 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Donna

"A thoughtful explanation you can send to others helps everyone because explaining th…"

Spenser replied Apr 7, 2014 to Multiple children with alopecia?

29 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Midnite

"Bald Girls Do Lunch is my favorite shop for my brow powder and Sealer. Thea has rese…"

Spenser replied Feb 16, 2014 to Eyebrows and eyelash help needed

23 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Spenser

"I love the Headblade. I learned about it from Thea at Bald Girls Do Lunch when she g…"

Spenser replied Jan 5, 2013 to New to head shaving!

10 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Cindie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service