hagster's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (193) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sorry that you misread what I said and then jumped to conclusions yourself. I wa…"

hagster replied Oct 5, 2017 to Daughter with Alopecia and results with a product we are trying

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"I'm curious as to how a 2yo has so much stress that he loses his hair.  Unless his p…"

hagster replied Oct 4, 2017 to Daughter with Alopecia and results with a product we are trying

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"I am one of the exceptions around here because I accept that I lost ALL my hair last…"

hagster replied Sep 28, 2017 to Shots?

1 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by hagster

"The transplantation of fecal matter (human poop) was used for antibiotic drug usage…"

hagster replied Sep 26, 2017 to Hair regrowth in two patients after fecal microbiota transplant (FMT)

2 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by alopeciamum

"My Derm and I decided against Xeljanz because of other autoimmune diseases I have an…"

hagster replied Sep 26, 2017 to Jak Inhibitor Drugs

7 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by hagster

"AA is an autoimmune disease and therefore inside your body. Don't fault your Derm as…"

hagster replied Sep 25, 2017 to Hair shedding process, need some answers. :)

3 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by jasonkidd

"I know that many with AA have said that they have tingly scalps, some get breakouts…"

hagster replied Sep 25, 2017 to Alopecia areata and possible connection to scalp problems

3 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by TMB

"Many with alopecia have trouble with their nails. Pitting is mentioned as something…"

hagster replied Sep 25, 2017 to Nails

9 Jan 5, 2022
Reply by sampeckard

"Go to the upper left of the page and click on All Discussions; then type in Xeljanz.…"

hagster replied Sep 25, 2017 to Jak Inhibitor Drugs

7 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by hagster

"Sorry you had to go thru an 'inquisition'. Some people just don't have any couth, so…"

hagster replied Sep 23, 2017 to Confrontation

9 Apr 6, 2018
Reply by Modern Show

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service