hagster's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope you find it uplifting that most replies / repliers have shared essentially th…"

hagster replied Jan 5 to New and Frustrated

54 6 hours ago
Reply by toniphoenix

"Sorry, not a clue as to what LPP is and google didn't help.  ???"

hagster replied Jan 3 to My LPP Journey

3 on Sunday
Reply by FindingAnswers

"Its quite common for men to be bald, or shave what hair is left;  I, too, find it at…"

hagster replied Jan 1 to New and Frustrated

54 6 hours ago
Reply by toniphoenix

"Kind of reminds me of Cyndi Lauper with dreadlocks.  I so love her pink hair."

hagster replied Dec 28, 2017 to My Yarn Wig. Seeking Feedback for Creating These for Alopecians!

8 on Friday
Reply by Dreambird

"Curable?  no.  "

hagster replied Dec 28, 2017 to Alopecia

2 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by hagster

"A little double stick tape does wonders.  "

hagster replied Dec 28, 2017 to wearing wigs or scarves with visors or hats at work

3 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by hagster

"Maybe you can wear a scarf that is the same color as the caps or even matches the un…"

hagster replied Dec 27, 2017 to wearing wigs or scarves with visors or hats at work

3 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by hagster

"I applaud you for creating a yarn wig and wanting to use the idea to help others.  I…"

hagster replied Dec 27, 2017 to My Yarn Wig. Seeking Feedback for Creating These for Alopecians!

8 on Friday
Reply by Dreambird

"You have taken the first step by admitting to yourself that you have AA and somewhat…"

hagster replied Dec 27, 2017 to New and Frustrated

54 6 hours ago
Reply by toniphoenix

"Would / could be interesting, but like others I feel it might be more peep show than…"

hagster replied Dec 23, 2017 to Dr. Phil looking for guests with alopecia

34 Jan 5
Reply by Lisa

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2018   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service