Alexandra's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"This is great! So true!"

Alexandra replied May 15, 2010 to A carrot, an egg, and a cup of coffee

11 May 17, 2010
Reply by Cheryl, Co-founder

"LOL! The things we put ourselves through in the name of hair. I've hung upside down…"

Alexandra replied Mar 13, 2010 to Craziest thing you've done for a cure

18 May 16, 2013
Reply by Tracy

"Hey Neil, I enjoyed reading this! Especially that part about the little girl. I'm gl…"

Alexandra replied Jan 19, 2010 to Testify!

45 May 18, 2014
Reply by Linda

"(I like this topic!) I'm grateful for: 1) Music 2) My friends, who I LOVE 3) Alopec…"

Alexandra replied Jan 13, 2010 to What are you grateful for?

12 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Angie P

"I'm in the same boat with you, Deb. My hair is thinning and I'm really going to need…"

Alexandra replied Oct 29, 2009 to Considering shaving head for Freedom Wig

28 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"I think it's only ok to joke about it if it's all in good fun. The guy I'm with righ…"

Alexandra replied Oct 26, 2009 to Do you and your partner ever joke about your alopecia?

22 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Jordan Dalton

"Bethany, WOW, I can't begin to describe how much you and I are in the same situation…"

Alexandra replied Aug 10, 2009 to Depressed about it.

10 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

"It's funny you mention this, because I was wondering the same thing this entire week…"

Alexandra replied Aug 1, 2009 to Environment???

5 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Karen

"Hahaha! RJ, you're funny! You and Cheryl are such a great couple. =)"

Alexandra replied Jul 26, 2009 to The joy of shaving my partner

14 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Becky

"If I find a man I like - who isn't a fetishist - and who has such a strong desire to…"

Alexandra replied Jul 24, 2009 to The joy of shaving my partner

14 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Becky

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service