Tuesday's Discussions (185)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"No, I don't think you're doing anything wrong, Lexie.  It's just my opinion but I've…"

Tuesday replied Jul 7, 2015 to The endless pursuit of wigs!

57 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

"That's great - changed your life. But not everyone needs a wig that costs $$$ to "ch…"

Tuesday replied Jul 6, 2015 to The endless pursuit of wigs!

57 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

""I've looked at the more expensive wigs but where are the fun color options or style…"

Tuesday replied Jul 6, 2015 to The endless pursuit of wigs!

57 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

"I have AU. Not sure if you have older children but wanted to comment every child's r…"

Tuesday replied Jun 27, 2015 to Explaining AU to kids

30 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Mashloum

"Bravo, Marie. I agree with your thoughts completely.  And, I certainly believe bald…"

Tuesday replied Jun 20, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"Welcome to the group. You're not alone especially in the anxiety you're feeling righ…"

Tuesday replied Apr 7, 2015 to Newly diagnosed. Beyond scared!

4 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Drangel61

"Fantastic post. I really don't check into this site enough , I guess, because I comp…"

Tuesday replied Mar 18, 2015 to Bald pride, proud to be me

7 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Tuesday

"Just one person's experience but ... I developed bald spots, went immediately to a n…"

Tuesday replied Mar 8, 2015 to Have any of you tried a naturopathy doctor??

3 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Tuesday

"Hi Sierra,  I think I'm in a  similar boat as you. I have AU. I have been drawing on…"

Tuesday replied Feb 1, 2015 to Tattooed eyebrows

5 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by carol

"Interesting -  I haven't noticed (and I"ve had AU for 14 years) any issues with cold…"

Tuesday replied Oct 18, 2014 to Infections

43 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Veronicasteele

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service