Tuesday's Discussions (185)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"I have AU - I felt that exact sensation you describe as I was shedding my hair. And…"

Tuesday replied Nov 21, 2009 to Alopecia & burning scalp/sinus pain

4 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by zee

"JeezLouise - with my luck, that's exactly what WOULD happen! lol. My brows would gro…"

Tuesday replied Nov 19, 2009 to Does anyone without brows NOT have eyebrow tattoos?

29 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by LK

"Thanks Thea and Alex! :)"

Tuesday replied Nov 18, 2009 to Does anyone without brows NOT have eyebrow tattoos?

29 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by LK

"Oh, good! :0) So, I"m not "the only one" without eyebrow tattoos. I've got my drawin…"

Tuesday replied Nov 18, 2009 to Does anyone without brows NOT have eyebrow tattoos?

29 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by LK

"My brand of choice is Annabelle. The pencil glides on firm enough you can draw a goo…"

Tuesday replied Oct 7, 2009 to Eyebrow pencils

8 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Vi

"I don't know if this advice wlll help ... but I developed AU in a span of a few week…"

Tuesday replied Sep 15, 2009 to I'm never not thinking about it

13 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Tuesday

"Thanks for the supportive words, Pam! I think the heat DOES really speed things up,…"

Tuesday replied Sep 1, 2009 to i do not understand what it is bad about not having hair? can someone explain me

12 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Annette Shuford

"I completely see what everyone is saying ... but I wish of you was physically with m…"

Tuesday replied Sep 1, 2009 to i do not understand what it is bad about not having hair? can someone explain me

12 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Annette Shuford

"To be honest, I don't think gluten-free diets will solve all cases of alopecia. I ac…"

Tuesday replied Aug 26, 2009 to Celiac disease and Alopecia

7 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by emmettbrown

"Too funny! Lol."

Tuesday replied Aug 13, 2009 to Do the hair dreams ever stop?

25 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Leah Larson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service