Rebecca Cox's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Congrats !! My hair came back in the same way yours is. I had tiny white hairs first…"

Rebecca Cox replied May 17, 2016 to Regrowth with AU

186 Oct 26, 2021
Reply by Joserid

"Hi Cecily, I know this is a difficult thing to overcome. When I first was diagnosed…"

Rebecca Cox replied May 28, 2012 to I hate being bald

2 May 28, 2012
Reply by Rebecca Cox

"My hair has grown back very cury and frizzy it takes me some time to fix it but I ca…"

Rebecca Cox replied Sep 15, 2011 to Strange regrowth?

4 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by KimF4L

"Sorry this is so long I can on and on sometimes."

Rebecca Cox replied Sep 15, 2011 to My experience so far and a question

3 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Cox

"Hi Kev, I can tell you my story was simalier to yours however I lost all of the hair…"

Rebecca Cox replied Sep 15, 2011 to My experience so far and a question

3 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Cox

"Hi Nancy, I also think stress triggered my alopecia three years ago. I was very stre…"

Rebecca Cox replied Mar 5, 2011 to Alopecia triggered by Stress or Trauma- any personal stories like my own??

10 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by liz h

"Thats all I have been doing other than not letting stress run my life I had a lot of…"

Rebecca Cox replied Dec 19, 2010 to What works for me - NEVER give up!

3 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Cox

"That is so great I believe ALL my hair will come back too and so far so good best wi…"

Rebecca Cox replied Dec 17, 2010 to What works for me - NEVER give up!

3 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Cox

"Hello Ann, I have been taking pharmassure hair, skin and nails that you can buy at r…"

Rebecca Cox replied Dec 12, 2010 to Has anyone had successful hair growth?

11 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Karen Smith

"I take pharmassure hair skin and nails. You can buy them at rite aid. I also use Nio…"

Rebecca Cox replied Dec 5, 2010 to Regrowth Questions

3 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Cox

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service