cwincos's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Similar to you, my AU was triggered by a life loss in 2011.  While I attempted to de…"

cwincos replied Jan 31, 2022 to AU and hair growth after 8 years

13 Feb 24, 2022
Reply by neredryn

"I was in the same situation and did progress to AU trying to find a dr that would tr…"

cwincos replied Sep 26, 2018 to Hi, my story. Need advice.

21 Nov 1, 2018
Reply by Mohit

"Thank you, I had come across the Vit-D connections about 2 yrs ago and switch up to…"

cwincos replied Jul 16, 2018 to Fasting restored some of my hair twice (AU!)

12 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Joey_C

"I'm glad you posted Mike, I was just about to give the 16:8 a try and exclude nights…"

cwincos replied Jul 13, 2018 to Fasting restored some of my hair twice (AU!)

12 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Joey_C

"Drug companies want to get the best possible results in order to get the drug approv…"

cwincos replied Jul 12, 2018 to Alopecia-Long Term Sufferers; Do you find studies exclude you?

26 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Moonbeam

"About a year ago I had been behind on vit-D I was supposed to be taking and before a…"

cwincos replied Jun 19, 2018 to "Peach Fuzz"

1 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by cwincos

"I had forgotten about the eye discomfort. I developed AU 4 yrs ago.  Irritation last…"

cwincos replied Jun 19, 2018 to Eyes and Nose

6 Aug 11, 2018
Reply by SCGoulette

"My AU came after weaning my second child when he was two. At the time it happened tw…"

cwincos replied Mar 30, 2016 to AA after pregnancy and child AA or AU

4 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Each person will respond differently and you won't know until you try.  I would not…"

cwincos replied Mar 23, 2016 to To Prednisone or not to Prednisone- that is the question

48 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"I think they added prednisone too soon for you.  My first dermatologist tried only h…"

cwincos replied Nov 6, 2014 to Has anyone tried a drug called Methotrexate for alopecia and folic acid as well and had a good amount of hair growth with it?

24 Nov 28, 2018
Reply by Kertel

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service