Bizzo's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"The hair is amazing, very silky and smooth like a teenager would have. The density i…"

Bizzo replied Oct 16, 2012 to Anyone buy from feather lite hair systems in Toronto?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"When I was in the police academy the guys all shaved their heads so you will fit rig…"

Bizzo replied Oct 15, 2012 to Law enforcement

6 May 20, 2013
Reply by steffie

"Wow, that looks so good! Do you know of anywhere that has a real pic of a blonde? I…"

Bizzo replied Oct 15, 2012 to Update on my Gemstress wig!

66 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Hairyissues, Thanks for the reply. I did buy a wig from Featherlite as they do seem…"

Bizzo replied Oct 15, 2012 to Anyone buy from feather lite hair systems in Toronto?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Hi Cathy, What color did you get and what is your opinion of the wig? Would you reco…"

Bizzo replied Oct 1, 2012 to Matt Yeandle wigs?

28 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Andrea

"Hi Cathy, Yes, it seems that Matt's wigs are Gemtress, only he is able to get custom…"

Bizzo replied Sep 15, 2012 to Anyone buy from feather lite hair systems in Toronto?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Hi Jenn, I don't actually live in Toronto, but have read several positive reviews of…"

Bizzo replied Sep 6, 2012 to Anyone buy from feather lite hair systems in Toronto?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"On Loris Wigsite, click on the YouTube link next to Fire wig pictures. http://www.yo…"

Bizzo replied Sep 5, 2012 to Matt Yeandle wigs?

28 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Andrea

"Wow these really do look the same! So these are Gemtress wigs that Matt sells? For s…"

Bizzo replied Sep 5, 2012 to Matt Yeandle wigs?

28 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Andrea

"Hi Shelby! I am new to this whole hair loss thing and have the added problem of work…"

Bizzo replied Sep 1, 2012 to Alopecia in law enforcement

6 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Aimee

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service