Dominique Cleopatra's Discussions (348)

Discussions Replied To (294) Replies Latest Activity

"No, full lace is very comfortable to sleep in, and the glue doesn't irritate my scal…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Jun 7, 2017 to bonded hair

7 Jun 7, 2017
Reply by maggie

"I have a bonded piece and love it! Next best thing to having my own growing hair. I…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Jun 7, 2017 to bonded hair

7 Jun 7, 2017
Reply by maggie

"Patches here! Lol"

Dominique Cleopatra replied May 8, 2017 to Is there anyone using this website who hasn't lost all their hair?

41 May 13, 2017
Reply by AliceD

"I have had patchy scalp loss for like a decade, sometimes more spots, sometimes less…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied May 8, 2017 to Am I becoming Universalis?? Please read.

8 May 21, 2017
Reply by Pamela

"Get a hair system from Hair Direct then you can bond 24/7 like I do!"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Mar 21, 2017 to New here-looking for advice and happy to meet everyone

10 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by 123me

"Twitter has hearts instead of likes. Maybe we could add stars (or bald heads) or som…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Dec 29, 2015 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"I've been drinking a fermented tea daily called Kombucha tea (I like the GT brand).…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Dec 10, 2015 to Leaky gut and alopecia

13 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"Treat it like normal, processed dry hair. Spray a good leave-in conditioner on befor…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Dec 5, 2015 to 1 year wig review

191 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"I wrote this before reading that you lost all your lashes, sorry! I would still try…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Nov 20, 2015 to Losing eye lashes

19 Nov 20, 2015

"I was afraid to try the glaucoma drops for lash growth since I have blue eyes and I…"

Dominique Cleopatra replied Nov 20, 2015 to Losing eye lashes

19 Nov 20, 2015

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service