The Bald & Beautiful's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jenny I'm sorry you find yourself in a negative situation that is out of your co…"

The Bald & Beautiful replied Sep 5, 2014 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"I couldn't have said it better myself. I also like to decide when, where & with…"

The Bald & Beautiful replied Oct 8, 2013 to Is going bald really necessary?

74 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Marie

"I agree. It's a shame to let something divide us on a topic as important as this. I…"

The Bald & Beautiful replied Oct 7, 2013 to Is going bald really necessary?

74 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Marie

"Hi, sorry to hear you are feeling a bit down. I have to say I feel just as compassi…"

The Bald & Beautiful replied Sep 29, 2013 to Has alopecia changed you in a way? Your personality? Your character?

64 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Nana

"I agree. It sucks that ignorance, bullying & prejudice like this stil exists tod…"

The Bald & Beautiful replied Sep 25, 2013 to Offended at work

38 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by pippinsgirl

"Hi I'm 32 and my hair started thinning when I was about 17 after a bout of anorexia.…"

The Bald & Beautiful replied Sep 24, 2013 to Does it ever get easier?

62 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Glenda Folkersen Stroh

"So sorry you're having such a hard time, but it's really important that both parents…"

The Bald & Beautiful replied Sep 9, 2013 to Honesty about alopecia

53 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Lisav

"All I can think is WOW! My mouth dropped when I read this. I definitely think I'd ge…"

The Bald & Beautiful replied Aug 29, 2013 to Child protective service visit

80 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Rici*

"Hi Denise :) The problem with wearing a full wig is that I have a very high body tem…"

The Bald & Beautiful replied Aug 26, 2013 to Exercising with wigs?

7 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by diamond22

"Hi :) I did see some cute head scarves at my local wig shop called Chemo Beanies whi…"

The Bald & Beautiful replied Aug 23, 2013 to Exercising with wigs?

7 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by diamond22

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service