angie's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"probably your sensitivity. I would try it again and see how it does."

angie replied Sep 9, 2017 to color

7 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by chris for hair

"So far, I have gotten color 3 or 4 times since finding out i have alopecia. I haven'…"

angie replied Sep 7, 2017 to color

7 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by chris for hair

"it was probably just coincidental. I have clients that experience some burning and o…"

angie replied Sep 6, 2017 to color

7 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by chris for hair

"You're quite welcome. Trust me, this is extremely hard for me to deal with, as I'm s…"

angie replied Sep 5, 2017 to Hairstylists

9 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by Ilaria Di leo

"thank you! After i posted that, i saw the discussion on here about it. "

angie replied Sep 2, 2017 to curious and scared

19 Sep 2, 2017
Reply by angie

"I am a hairstylist, and i haven't ever cut a wig. If i had a client to ask me, I wou…"

angie replied Sep 2, 2017 to Hairstylists

9 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by Ilaria Di leo

"I understand that Xeljanz is for RA. What is the reasoning for using it for alopecia…"

angie replied Sep 2, 2017 to curious and scared

19 Sep 2, 2017
Reply by angie

"I've been taking Biotin, but that only helps if you are lacking it already. It can't…"

angie replied Sep 1, 2017 to curious and scared

19 Sep 2, 2017
Reply by angie

"i have seen my regular doctor, who is also a personal friend. mine has already turne…"

angie replied Aug 24, 2017 to curious and scared

19 Sep 2, 2017
Reply by angie

"It's the unknown that makes this even more difficult to deal with. My great aunt is…"

angie replied Aug 22, 2017 to curious and scared

19 Sep 2, 2017
Reply by angie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service