Villa fan's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I would suggest that you ask your doctor about maybe going 2 pills one day, 1 pill t…"

Villa fan replied Oct 2, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It will take a while for the dosage at 5mg twice daily to get back into your system,…"

Villa fan replied Jun 21, 2017 to Xeljanz Alopecia

1 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Villa fan

"No. They are both made under license by Pfizer, there is a Pfizer factory in Turkey.…"

Villa fan replied Apr 22, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I can back up what Return Life has said there, avoid at all cost.  "

Villa fan replied Apr 4, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"There is no cure for lots of autoimmune illnesses, there is however effective treatm…"

Villa fan replied Mar 26, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi, Before starting Xeljanz, I would strongly advise getting an appointment with a D…"

Villa fan replied Mar 24, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Folks, For information, Xeljanz in Turkey has increased in price from 20th February…"

Villa fan replied Mar 23, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Has anyone managed to claim the tax back on Xeljanz brought in Turkey? "

Villa fan replied Mar 10, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Folks, you can get Xeljanz at a set pricein Turkey, and probably from any pharmacy,…"

Villa fan replied Dec 24, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You will not get a Doctor able to prescribe you Xeljanz in the EU at this time, as X…"

Villa fan replied Dec 19, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service