Alliegator's Discussions (179)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm going!  I will be solo as well, and it will be my first time at a NAAF conferenc…"

Alliegator replied May 21, 2014 to Who's going to NAAF 2014?

6 May 26, 2014
Reply by BekahRay

"Yes!  I have AGA so I still have hair, and it is much thicker on the sides/back.  I…"

Alliegator replied May 21, 2014 to Shaved head question

7 May 18, 2017
Reply by Donypi

"Wonderful story!!!  You are beautiful.  I love the Lady Gaga quote.  I haven't ever…"

Alliegator replied May 21, 2014 to Bald pride, proud to be me

7 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Tuesday

"I would suggest Gallery of Wigs!  I haven't been to the actual store, but the owner…"

Alliegator replied May 21, 2014 to Best places to get hair in the U.S.?

4 May 23, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"If you aren't totally concerned about cost, then I would say that you should look in…"

Alliegator replied Jan 21, 2014 to Looking for wig pros!

8 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Alliegator

"You go girl!!!  Good for you!  That took courage so you should feel proud.  I know w…"

Alliegator replied Jan 21, 2014 to Going the full monty!

5 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Alliegator

"I agree... join the wigsupport website.  There are many members, and I'm sure someon…"

Alliegator replied Jan 21, 2014 to Online wig advice needed

9 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Tallgirl

"I agree... join the wigsupport website!  I love wigs.  I have only worn synthetic. …"

Alliegator replied Dec 30, 2013 to When to start wearing a wig - alopecial areata

6 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Alliegator

"I would suggest that you do a search for wig shops in your town or maybe even anothe…"

Alliegator replied Nov 1, 2013 to Wigs

8 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by cathy clark

"What type of wig have you tried?  The more money that you spend on a wig, the more c…"

Alliegator replied Nov 1, 2013 to New to wigs

5 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Alliegator

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service