Carl's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ruth. Im from Lancashire originally but live in New Zealand now.  Always happy fo…"

Carl replied Jul 18, 2014 to Northeast England/Yorkshire

4 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Pavla

"Thanks so much to everyone that has replied to this so far.. I will try to write to…"

Carl replied Jul 18, 2014 to Alopecia due to stress, trauma etc

18 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Stressed

"No way Danny.  It just doesent work like that. There is absolutely no chance that yo…"

Carl replied Jul 18, 2014 to Please help! Is alopecia contagious?

35 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Thanks for that Susan. The first and only time I saw a doctor about my hair loss he…"

Carl replied Jul 10, 2014 to Alopecia due to stress, trauma etc

18 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Stressed

"Wow!!  Thanks for replying everyone...  This is really interesting...  I know its na…"

Carl replied Jul 9, 2014 to Alopecia due to stress, trauma etc

18 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Stressed

"Hi Susan.  I lost all the hair on my head back in 2011. It started inmy beard and I…"

Carl replied Jul 8, 2014 to Words of encouragement needed

31 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Jaeden's Momma

"Thanks Rosie and Liana. As always with alopecia there doesent seem to be a straightf…"

Carl replied Aug 8, 2013 to Can I dye my white re-growth?

9 Oct 13, 2018
Reply by Mollygirl

"Thanks for that. Iv been shaving my head since xmas. My brows and lashes had been ok…"

Carl replied Apr 2, 2012 to Eyebrows and eyelashes

8 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by april

"Hi Rick, and welcome. I started with my beard disappearing around 5 months ago. shor…"

Carl replied Feb 5, 2012 to current solutions for Alopecia Universalis

3 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by rick

"Thank you RiRi and Sho for that. Im not so bothered about my hair and beard. A bloke…"

Carl replied Jan 16, 2012 to Eyebrows and eyelashes

8 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by april

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service